Nikita's Naughty Playland

Monday, December 04, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Hello all of my sweet little pets... my my how times flies. Here we have had Thanksgiving pass and Christmas is just around the corner. I hope eacha dn everyone of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...*giggle* and of course gave thanks for what is really important.

Of course your Goddess had an extremely wonderful holiday relaxing and rejuvenating...and thoughts of you all kept me thinking of even more ways to torment each and everyone of you.

I would like to make special mention to my sissy Britney. We are currently working towards putting together an EXTRA special outfit for her to wear for New Years Eve, for her trip to Times Square for the momentous event of celebrating the arrival of 2007. Look for more updates as the event draws closer!!!

My newest submissive 'A', is actively learning just what it means to serve and has recently completely surrendered himself, mind boday and spirit to Me. His training has already begun...we have a long road ahead...but I know he will turn out to be exactly what I want him to be in the end. Look out 'A' I have a new riding crop that I'm dieing to try out!

Lastly a note on my cassie...her branding is a slow process, but coming along nicely, we have also implemented some new toys in our sessions that are really working out nicely and making playtime all that more intense. I really think locking that little clitty up has made things seriously intense, as each playtime gets better and better.

Kisses to all my sissys and subbies, Let's make the most of the rest of 2006 and in 2007 remember anything is possible!

*~*Goddess Nikita*~*
www.houseofdomme.com
1-866-637-8642

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home