Nikita's Naughty Playland

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I've got the mistletoe ready...



Happy holidays my little pets...the Christmas countdown is on!! I hope you are all experiencing a non stressful holiday season and finding the perfect presents for everyone on your list. I just wanted to take a moment this week and thank you all for making this year so memorable and exciting and to let you know that I plan for next year is even more devilish and naughty. So yes my pets, your Mistress is definitely on the Naughty list and its looks like I will be there for years to come! Of course the naughty list only means that we get the really 'good' presents anyways. *giggles*

A special note on some progress:

Britney - The corset is ordered and on the way...look out Times Square, for this dazzling beauty will be taking the city by storm this new year in a fantastic piece exclusively by Fredricks of Hollywood. So be sure to tune in to the Rockin' New Years Eve show in times Square and keep those pretty eyes peeled for the sexy little minx sporting that corset and a sexy grin for all those boys to drool over!

'A' - Next week will be an exciting step for 'A' as he will get to experience what it is truely like to be conquered by two stunning Mistresses. Ms Tessa and I will be working this little pet over...having him scream in pleasure and pain is really just the beginning. *giggles*

Kimberly - My little panty slut is naughty as ever, just returning from a vacation in Florida, we are planning a special Christmas shopping trip that will really blow her away. It will be a Shopping extravaganza and I will let you know everything she gets...and I know her so well...that cart will be full of panty's!!!

Cassie - My sweet sissy fag and I just had an amazing session, she really is well trained and listening well to her Mistresses commands. Last Saturday she had a shopping experience of her own, purchasing a new bottle of perfume...of course I made sure the shop girl knew exactly who the perfume was for.

Well I will end for now and wish you all good tidings and I'll be hearing from you all very soon!!

*~*Goddess Nikita*~*

1-866-637-8642

www.houseofdomme.com

1 Comments:

  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger sissy_fag said…

    I wanted to thank You, Ms. Nikita for the wonderful call earlier this week. i am still in shock at the way You had Your friend Jason use me. blushhhhhhh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home