Nikita's Naughty Playland

Friday, December 22, 2006

Jingle all the way!!!

Happy Holidays... Have you been naughty or nice?

Hi everyone...just a few more days until Christmas...and I hope everyone has their shopping done and can now relax a bit and reflect on the past year. It has certainly been an exciting year and I know 2007 will prove to be 100% more interesting.

So with the Holidays in mind...I want to know what tops your wishlist this year?

I think my wishlist would be a mile long if I actually sat down and wrote one, but thanks to all of my sissys and pets that are spoiling me this year in a glorious fashion befitting a Goddess. Also it has been requested that I post where you can find my wishlist. I have a wishlist at www.amazon.com and you can find my wishlist with my email address nikita@houseofdomme.com

Holiday Availability:

Sunday (Christmas Eve): 6am-2pm est
Monday (Christmas Day): 6am-2pm est
Tuesday the 26th-Friday the 29th: 6am-2pm est
Sunday (New Years Eve) : 6am-2pm est
Monday (New Years Day): 6am-2pm est


So, if I don't speak to you before, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! And be prepared my sweets...2007 is going to be WILD!!!

*~*Goddess Nikita*~*
1-866-637-8642
www.houseofdomme.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home