Nikita's Naughty Playland

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year


Hello my pets...I hope your holidays have been going wonderfully...and its not over yet, today is New Years Eve!!! A time for reflections and celebration and a time to look forward to all the wonderful things the new year has to offer. Of course let me be the first to tell you if you thought 2006 was exciting you have no idea whats going to happen in 2007 *giggles* you will be VERY excited!!!

Ok just a reminder...I offer email training and online sessions feel free to msg me nikita_teases_you on yahoo IM and for phone sessions My usual availability is Sunday through Friday 6am-2pm but you can always email me nikita@houseofdomme.com to schedule an appointment for a time outside my availability.

Please celebrate to the fullest tonight, but remember to be safe!!

Now I'm off to get ready, lots of parties too little time *giggle*

*~*Goddess Nikita*~*

1-866-637-8642

www.houseofdomme.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home