Nikita's Naughty Playland

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Does Miss Sissy Claus really exist?

Well I must say with the presents under my tree this year...I am a true believer in Miss Sissy Claus. So throw out those old traditions and make a new years resolution with me today...

I, (insert name), do solemly promise to be nice to my neighbors, help those in need, congratulate those who win and console those who fall behind. I will make each day better than the rest, and I will strive to make 2007 a joyful year for all people that I can. I promise to be the best I can, and to better myself to acheive my goals and reach new heights!

I think that if we all work together we can do some great things this year.

And a special thank you to Miss Sissy Claus...you made my christmas wonderful, beyond my wildest imagination and I will spend all of 2007 working really hard to keep myself on the nice list even though sometimes I am a bit naughty *giggles*

So my little pets... strive always to be the best you can and always be there for those around you that may need a hand up the lader of life, one day it may just be you that needs that hand up.

Ok my dears I must be off...keep those panties frilly and the lipstick red and this year will be spectacular!!!

*~* Goddess Nikita*~*
1-866-637-8642

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home