Nikita's Naughty Playland

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Welcome back sissy fag cassie!

I wanted to take a moment to welcome back my adorable sissy fag cassie! she had to take a few weeks away, but as of this week she is back and I am so glad to have her back to play with. cassie is a delight, devoted, adoring and ready to do just anything I ask of her...which of course makes her top notch in my book. Of course next week we will be resuming her branding process, and I will as always keep you all posted on her progress.

In other news...

Progress with 'A' is moving along rather nicely, we are currently in the process of finding a suitable Lady in his area for a realtime discipline session as part of his breaking down process. I am going for full breakdown of this little saucy tart...break him down completely and build him back up in exactly the manner I see fit.

Well that is all for now...time to tempt and torment another sweet little pet

Til later...

Goddess Nikita
1-866-637-8642
www.houseofdomme.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home